What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Form Fields missing from email notification.Asked by firstname.lastname@example.org on March 12, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Increasingly over the last few weeks less and less of the form fields are making it through in the email notifications. Everything's fine if I log into Jotformpro but these emails are going to more than one person.
email email notification Emails email notifications
Have you tried to reset the form notification emails?
Here's how you can reset the notification emails:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard.
Please let us know if this solution helps.
Yes I tried this last week but with no success and since then the problem's worse.
From what I can see on your website the form is embeded using jotformpro.com domain in the url however in your account the embed form url domain is jotformeu.com. The domains are assigned to forms according to the user's location at the time that the form was created.
Kindly please do the following:
1. Login to your JotForm account using jotform.com
2. Open the form for edit and click on 'Save'
3. Click on 'Setup & Embed' then from the toolbar click on 'Embed Form'
4. Get the embed code and replace the existing jotform code on your website.
Please give this a try.