Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1608 views2 repliesAre your forms downloadable? Asked by rudy165 - Updated 3 years ago
1310 views3 repliesHow to Implement Conditioned Downloads for a Form? Asked by AnthonySteedman - Updated 6 years ago
1811 views12 repliesHow can I sell Digital Downloads using JotForm? Asked by KerbyFX - Updated 2 years ago
1478 views3 repliesCan users of my form download files uploaded by me to Jotform? Asked by tobiasnorbo - Updated 5 years ago
1031 views1 repliesCreate a form that downloads a pdf when people put in their details? Asked by brianbaker - Updated 5 years ago
1346 views1 repliesIs there a way to use my created JotForm off-line? Asked by aopalenik - Updated 5 years ago
882 views3 repliesI can't read my submissions... Asked by ecochic - Updated 5 years ago
977 views1 repliesUpload on own page Asked by Raphi - Updated 5 years ago
3340 views7 repliesCreating a Free Trial / Full software Download Form Asked by ttrs - Updated 1 year ago
1573 views2 repliesbest way to download files Asked by alehandro130 - Updated 3 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »