At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
3071 views3 repliesSorting The Submissions Asked by carolannleefslm - Updated 5 years ago
2433 views3 replieshow can i limit the number of characters typed in the text area on my form Asked by johnwelsh - Updated 5 years ago
4632 views11 repliesMy Forms Are Working in FireFox but Not Working on IE Asked by blindeyecreative - Updated 1 year ago
766 views4 repliesWhy are my forms no longer being emailed correctly? Private - Asked by skibutte - Updated 5 years ago
2148 views1 repliesHow can I sort forms alphabetically? Asked by olethelion - Updated 5 years ago
1541 views5 repliesText area font is different Asked by sicoev - Updated 5 years ago
785 views2 repliesForm collapsing in Firefox Private - Asked by xichael - Updated 5 years ago
2477 views1 repliesHow do you edit pagebreaks? Asked by altarbread - Updated 5 years ago
944 views2 repliesHata Private - Asked by frkn - Updated 5 years ago
483 views1 repliesEvery form on my website has changed Private - Asked by ESC Adventures - Updated 5 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »