Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1787 views9 repliesBypass captcha? Asked by firstname.lastname@example.org - Updated 4 years ago
1603 views10 repliesSSL Certificate Problems for JotForm? Asked by jjsatkowski - Updated 4 years ago
686 views2 replieswere are your servers located? i need to know before i start using jotform Asked by Sam - Updated 4 years ago
941 views1 repliesWhen is my new Plan going live? Asked by NinoJustino - Updated 4 years ago
996 views3 repliesIssues transfering old forms from Guest account to Registered account Asked by phreme - Updated 4 years ago
817 views1 replieshelp ? AtacanC Asked by sinemakocaeli - Updated 4 years ago
968 views5 repliesGoogle Checkout error Asked by jamieridler - Updated 4 years ago
962 views2 repliescan't change my form Asked by Denis - Updated 4 years ago
30 views7 repliesMy submissions are registering in my dropbox, but there is no content - zero bytes in the file. Private - Asked by carolgray - Updated 4 years ago
4 views1 repliesI have two e-mails listed for notification just in case Private - Asked by carolgray - Updated 4 years ago
« ‹ 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 › »