Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1388 views2 repliesData loss after modifying a form Asked by bikesatbrighton - Updated 4 years ago
770 views1 repliesUnable to Save Report on IE7 Private - Asked by geraintw1uk - Updated 4 years ago
1953 views2 repliesWhens The Web Grid Listing (iframe) for Sharing listings Coming Back? Asked by hooper - Updated 6 years ago
2188 views5 repliesHow do I pull an excel sheet of form submissions? Asked by jusmeig - Updated 6 years ago
1781 views0 repliesCookie Problem in Submissions Report Asked by accunav - Updated 6 years ago
1907 views1 repliesPublish the reports on a website Asked by alimentarigasedicola - Updated 6 years ago
2329 views5 repliesThe submissions page does not work Asked by pngrover - Updated 6 years ago
2493 views1 repliesIs there a URL address for Excel report? Asked by vanshel - Updated 6 years ago
2075 views1 repliesExcel report for my "Registration Form" is damaged? Asked by vanshel - Updated 6 years ago
1887 views2 repliesHow can I view my reports? Asked by ffv - Updated 6 years ago
« ‹ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 › »