Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
4457 views5 repliesMedical intake form Asked by kimberlyrousseau - Updated 1 year ago
3738 views2 repliesSubmissions & SSL Asked by OLNCMYWeb - Updated 5 years ago
16181 views17 repliesAre form submissions HIPAA compliant? Asked by Clarrigan - Updated 1 year ago
4485 views8 repliesDoes Jotform Provide Secure Forms? Asked by aquablue - Updated 4 years ago
2948 views1 repliesWhat is ss secure payment? Asked by wesdog5895 - Updated 5 years ago
3337 views2 repliesWhen forms are submitted, is the information on the form secure? Asked by mockdubya - Updated 5 years ago
3555 views3 repliesI would like to have a section in my web site that can only be accessed by those approved. Asked by forlora2003 - Updated 11 months ago
4773 views6 repliesWhat kind of enterprise level security does JotForm utilize to safeguard our data? Asked by mchlwlsh - Updated 4 years ago
4498 views1 repliesCompromised? Asked by InfinetNW - Updated 5 years ago
4427 views1 repliesWith your https + Captcha, secure level ??? Asked by pitcher55 - Updated 5 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »