Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
5004 views11 repliesSecurity certificate no longer valid Asked by ugmwebform - Updated 4 years ago
5757 views31 repliesIssues with Security Certificate? Asked by Maggie - Updated 3 years ago
3554 views3 repliesOur users are getting certificate errors on our secure forms, what should I tell them? Asked by calhouncollege - Updated 4 years ago
3577 views13 repliesSecurity Certificate Issues Again Asked by springdaletravel - Updated 4 years ago
3711 views6 repliesName of site does not match name of certificate? Asked by murcjot - Updated 1 year ago
126 views10 repliesContent was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate. Private - Asked by everzen - Updated 4 years ago
7 views2 repliessecurity certificate issues Private - Asked by theseaandstars - Updated 3 years ago
1583 views1 repliessecurity certificate issues Asked by theseaandstars - Updated 3 years ago
7 views2 repliesMy client isn't able to submit my form. Can you help me figure out why? Private - Asked by sitelady - Updated 3 years ago
1815 views3 repliesSecurity Certificiate Issue Asked by northshoreweb - Updated 3 years ago
« 1 2 »