Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
652 views6 repliesExporting Range of Dates instead of getting entire list of submissions. Asked by billhz - Updated 4 years ago
1243 views4 repliesSome DropBox Forms are NOT stored in my Jotform account's Submissions Area. Is this normal? Asked by weborigination - Updated 4 years ago
1280 views6 repliesLost images after quota exceeded and registered account Asked by ckypop - Updated 4 years ago
820 views3 repliesThis is ridiculous Asked by amybee4182 - Updated 4 years ago
534 views3 repliesWhy can't I see my submissions? Asked by ReshapeToday - Updated 4 years ago
662 views9 repliesKeep getting logged out Asked by stedmunds - Updated 4 years ago
801 views1 repliesNot receiving some email notifications Asked by KatieRobinson - Updated 4 years ago
9 views3 repliesNo record of submissions? Private - Asked by umhlanga - Updated 4 years ago
624 views4 repliesSpam Submissions Asked by csiciliano - Updated 4 years ago
672 views2 repliesThe Submissions are not being captured Asked by JanineToner - Updated 4 years ago
« ‹ 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 › »