Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
3547 views7 repliesBrowser Compatibility Asked by stickyricecakes - Updated 1 year ago
1306 views1 repliesSafari and Chrome bug ! Asked by iamavinwong - Updated 5 years ago
1228 views4 repliesChrome bug with description popup Asked by markashton - Updated 5 years ago
1865 views3 repliesin google chrome the number field has issues Asked by maintenance696 - Updated 2 years ago
1532 views6 repliesToo much space at the end of embedded form Asked by atrw - Updated 5 years ago
991 views5 repliesHow can I get my fields not to be all stacked on top of each other? Asked by chr1sanderson - Updated 4 years ago
2083 views3 repliesEmbedded form not working in Google Chrome Asked by bentleysystems - Updated 4 years ago
19 views1 replieschrome embed bug Private - Asked by jabmedia - Updated 4 years ago
2263 views1 repliesproblem with form in google chrome Asked by dede - Updated 4 years ago
1516 views2 repliesjotform chrome bug Asked by emre ünalan - Updated 4 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 › »