At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
2359 views2 repliesI can't find the Clone button Asked by bankruptcynews - Updated 6 years ago
2027 views1 repliesHow can I change the name of a cloned form? Asked by Psmileycps - Updated 6 years ago
1977 views1 repliescan i clone a form? Asked by - Updated 6 years ago
1919 views1 repliesCan I copy and edit a form that I have created? Asked by tjp - Updated 6 years ago
1918 views4 repliesCan I duplicate a form Easily? Asked by bobsommers - Updated 6 years ago
1364 views3 repliesImages in clones Asked by wh - Updated 5 years ago
1725 views1 repliesCan I use a form I've created as a template for future forms? Asked by sracette - Updated 6 years ago
1405 views1 replieshow can i move a form from an Account to other Account. Asked by jahrompc - Updated 5 years ago
2022 views1 repliesCan I duplicate a current form Asked by elitetowncars - Updated 5 years ago
2466 views4 repliesMoving forms from one account to another Asked by paulbriggs - Updated 5 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »