Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
2325 views2 repliesI can't find the Clone button Asked by bankruptcynews - Updated 6 years ago
1997 views1 repliesHow can I change the name of a cloned form? Asked by Psmileycps - Updated 6 years ago
1920 views1 repliescan i clone a form? Asked by - Updated 6 years ago
1881 views1 repliesCan I copy and edit a form that I have created? Asked by tjp - Updated 6 years ago
1853 views4 repliesCan I duplicate a form Easily? Asked by bobsommers - Updated 6 years ago
1319 views3 repliesImages in clones Asked by wh - Updated 5 years ago
1677 views1 repliesCan I use a form I've created as a template for future forms? Asked by sracette - Updated 5 years ago
1378 views1 replieshow can i move a form from an Account to other Account. Asked by jahrompc - Updated 5 years ago
1985 views1 repliesCan I duplicate a current form Asked by elitetowncars - Updated 5 years ago
2437 views4 repliesMoving forms from one account to another Asked by paulbriggs - Updated 5 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »