Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1078 views2 repliesConfirm DNS Asked by d4k - Updated 4 years ago
835 views1 repliesThank you Asked by Chris - Updated 4 years ago
922 views1 repliesWe are with you Asked by Jerry Perrich - Updated 4 years ago
935 views1 repliesLong Live JotForm!!! Asked by ann marie - Updated 4 years ago
11 views3 repliesHow to use Custom Domains with Jotform Private - Asked by managementofchange - Updated 4 years ago
239 views23 repliesForm with file upload failing Private - Asked by loopcommunity - Updated 4 years ago
2723 views1 repliesFacebook integration error 'Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.' Asked by protogama - Updated 4 years ago
782 views1 repliesNot receiving email Asked by benchmark - Updated 4 years ago
743 views1 replieshow to use custom domains with Jotform Asked by billwww - Updated 4 years ago
16 views5 repliesour notification emails are being blocked, can you please give us a list of domains, dns, etc. that we can check to make sure we are allowing? Private - Asked by glendaleweb - Updated 4 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »