At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1091 views2 repliesConfirm DNS Asked by d4k - Updated 4 years ago
859 views1 repliesThank you Asked by Chris - Updated 4 years ago
943 views1 repliesWe are with you Asked by Jerry Perrich - Updated 4 years ago
958 views1 repliesLong Live JotForm!!! Asked by ann marie - Updated 4 years ago
11 views3 repliesHow to use Custom Domains with Jotform Private - Asked by managementofchange - Updated 4 years ago
239 views23 repliesForm with file upload failing Private - Asked by loopcommunity - Updated 4 years ago
2761 views1 repliesFacebook integration error 'Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.' Asked by protogama - Updated 4 years ago
801 views1 repliesNot receiving email Asked by benchmark - Updated 4 years ago
759 views1 replieshow to use custom domains with Jotform Asked by billwww - Updated 4 years ago
16 views5 repliesour notification emails are being blocked, can you please give us a list of domains, dns, etc. that we can check to make sure we are allowing? Private - Asked by glendaleweb - Updated 4 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »