Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
2019 views1 repliesIs it possible to have 3 things done upon 1 click? Asked by newworldvolunteer - Updated 6 years ago
1654 views2 repliesFor Pay Pal Donations, form is not forwarding to paypal. Asked by fletcher6372 - Updated 6 years ago
1069 views5 repliesWhy is there only one item option for Donation payments? Asked by - Updated 3 years ago
1376 views5 repliesDouble Submissions on donations Asked by ugmwebform - Updated 5 years ago
1496 views3 repliesIs their a way to set a minimum donation amount? Asked by rikke - Updated 5 years ago
1261 views2 repliesPortion of the Form Doesn't Appear...Unless you perform magic Asked by evening4bridget - Updated 5 years ago
3342 views8 repliesPayPal checkout page forcing account creation? Asked by justinewp - Updated 3 years ago
1367 views1 repliesnot receiving email notification follow up Asked by memorial - Updated 5 years ago
1672 views3 repliesMy form works properly in browsers except for Internet Explorer... Asked by nllemire - Updated 5 years ago
1246 views1 repliesAsking donors to voluntarily pay processing fees Asked by SynagogueCouncil - Updated 5 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »