Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
3812 views5 repliesWhen saving under a clients name for example, if the same form is saved Asked by kevinreynolds - Updated 3 years ago
1408 views1 repliesUpload Space & Dropbox Asked by workingfilms - Updated 4 years ago
871 views5 repliesHow can I create access to a specific “form” for my students? Asked by fralick - Updated 4 years ago
1295 views1 repliesHow do I name the folders the submitted forms create on dropbox? Asked by Greencapsicum - Updated 4 years ago
1155 views1 repliesNeed help using JotForm with Dropbox Asked by jennilevyesq - Updated 4 years ago
961 views3 repliesHow can I control what my pdf gets named as? Asked by volvoracer122 - Updated 4 years ago
1658 views1 repliesDropbox storage / Controlling storage folder / iframe manipulation Asked by chrishiggs - Updated 4 years ago
1144 views1 repliesProtocol between Jotform and Dropbox. Asked by aylin77 - Updated 4 years ago
979 views1 repliesIssue Resolved. Asked by lshad24 - Updated 4 years ago
1598 views1 repliesEnable Document Rights in the PDF file created by JotForm Asked by volvoracer122 - Updated 4 years ago
« ‹ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 › »