Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1408 views2 repliesCan I use JotForms on my Wordpress Blog? Asked by Tatiana - Updated 1 year ago
1696 views1 repliesHow can I embed my form as a link in my website? Asked by PottersAngelsRescue - Updated 4 years ago
1105 views6 repliesI want to add a frame to embed from Asked by idanfactor - Updated 4 years ago
1615 views3 repliesJot Form required fields not working Asked by DomesticAgenciesLosAngeles - Updated 10 months ago
3753 views5 repliesI can't add my form to Facebook Asked by admir - Updated 4 years ago
698 views1 repliesThe form you request is not available now. Asked by Joe visconte - Updated 4 years ago
1657 views7 repliesFeedback button causes problem on the tabs Asked by Krunch - Updated 4 years ago
943 views5 repliesHow can I get the feedback button to show on every page of my website? Asked by GoWallpaper - Updated 4 years ago
720 views1 repliesHtml code Asked by fantastiskt - Updated 4 years ago
834 views3 repliesProblems with internet explorer Asked by kaufman465 - Updated 4 years ago
« ‹ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 › »