Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1368 views8 repliesiFrame + Feedback + Lightbox = No Scrolling Private - Asked by elflojo - Updated 4 years ago
2949 views4 repliesLightbox/Feedback Asked by on2r - Updated 6 years ago
2736 views7 replies1. Can I change the style/css of the "feedback" button? 2. Can I get a text message notification? Asked by dsignbydaniel - Updated 5 years ago
2170 views1 repliesCSS for Feedback Button Asked by ideaturf - Updated 6 years ago
2053 views4 repliesFeedback button CSS colour change only works on some browsers Asked by markashton - Updated 5 years ago
1461 views7 repliesFeedback button in IE8 - hyperlink only in top third of button - easily missed Asked by markashton - Updated 5 years ago
1702 views10 repliesApply style sheet to feedback button - lose roll-over functionality Asked by markashton - Updated 5 years ago
1653 views1 repliesReceiving emails Asked by lindley - Updated 6 years ago
2181 views7 repliesCan I make a comment form that posts on my website? Asked by salow1010 - Updated 4 years ago
1441 views6 repliesFeedback button on Office Live? Asked by billwww - Updated 5 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »