Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1798 views11 repliesFile upload not working anymore Asked by satut - Updated 5 years ago
3369 views18 repliesIs it possible to display an uploaded image in e-mail notification? Asked by golasso - Updated 1 year ago
1955 views1 replieshow can upload a higher resolution jpeg? Asked by omalsmecom - Updated 5 years ago
1273 views1 repliesImages not showing up in email. Asked by MiamiValleyMarketing - Updated 5 years ago
1992 views13 repliesUpload image files to my own web directory ? Asked by Seriago - Updated 1 year ago
2897 views4 repliesDeleting files from jotform server after reciving emails Asked by semsemaonline - Updated 4 years ago
1342 views3 repliesfile upload issues Asked by artisanseo - Updated 5 years ago
1421 views1 repliesHas anyone created a photo contest through Jotform successfully? Asked by Brennon24 - Updated 5 years ago
1185 views9 repliesuploading images not working - help! Asked by artisanseo - Updated 5 years ago
1042 views1 repliesfile upload Asked by perkyo - Updated 5 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »