Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
722 views1 repliesHow do I create form that requires uers put valid email which then emails to user a promo link in their email. Asked by RS - Updated 4 years ago
11 views1 replieshaving problem with mozilla submitting form with multiple page breaks help? Private - Asked by hurricanetattoo - Updated 3 years ago
479 views3 repliesI keep receiving this message ? Asked by shreker - Updated 4 years ago
1038 views11 repliesLightbox & Feedback Button not working on IE9 Asked by antoniooi - Updated 4 years ago
772 views1 repliesHow do I change the default worksheet font for responses downloaded into Excel? Asked by aladdin10939 - Updated 4 years ago
654 views2 repliesForm does not work Asked by blowcosmeticos - Updated 4 years ago
913 views2 repliesWeb Form Not Showing Asked by sovereign - Updated 4 years ago
677 views1 repliesYou have a scammer using your forms Asked by Aaron - Updated 4 years ago
477 views1 repliesSomeone using your forms to phish financial data Asked by Aaron - Updated 4 years ago
1166 views2 repliesSend form 2 Asked by thwebfan - Updated 2 years ago
« ‹ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 › »