Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
2950 views3 repliesSorting The Submissions Asked by carolannleefslm - Updated 4 years ago
2337 views3 replieshow can i limit the number of characters typed in the text area on my form Asked by johnwelsh - Updated 5 years ago
4499 views11 repliesMy Forms Are Working in FireFox but Not Working on IE Asked by blindeyecreative - Updated 1 year ago
766 views4 repliesWhy are my forms no longer being emailed correctly? Private - Asked by skibutte - Updated 4 years ago
2055 views1 repliesHow can I sort forms alphabetically? Asked by olethelion - Updated 5 years ago
1470 views5 repliesText area font is different Asked by sicoev - Updated 4 years ago
785 views2 repliesForm collapsing in Firefox Private - Asked by xichael - Updated 4 years ago
2411 views1 repliesHow do you edit pagebreaks? Asked by altarbread - Updated 4 years ago
944 views2 repliesHata Private - Asked by frkn - Updated 4 years ago
483 views1 repliesEvery form on my website has changed Private - Asked by ESC Adventures - Updated 4 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »