At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1960 views4 repliesCan I have more than one input type in a matrix? Asked by hbcreative - Updated 3 years ago
17124 views10 repliesWhat DOCTYPE should I use when exporting source? Asked by jfedcle - Updated 4 years ago
1092 views2 repliesMix input type in same matrix Asked by adadance - Updated 4 years ago
680 views1 repliesHow can I change an input type pop-up menu to checkboxes? Asked by ikonikre - Updated 4 years ago
1680 views7 repliesRadio Buttons and Checkboxes Asked by karenhagglund - Updated 3 years ago
312 views1 repliesChange Input Type while keeping conditions and formatting Asked by yourmagicalvacation - Updated 1 year ago
358 views1 repliesIs it possible to have different input types in a single Matrix field Asked by bdooley930 - Updated 1 year ago
469 views4 repliesHow to adjust column sizes in matrix Asked by ashcroft - Updated 1 year ago
225 views1 repliesMatrix table: Combining input types Asked by aj1612 - Updated 1 year ago
166 views1 repliesDynamically Add Different Input Types on Matrix? Asked by assafk - Updated 1 year ago
« 1 2 »