Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
566 views1 repliesMy form is not working. Please call us to help us fix the issue. Asked by Manuel Tellez - Updated 4 years ago
686 views3 repliesHow can I remove my account? Asked by RocketFizzTrial - Updated 4 years ago
3 views1 repliesPlease close my account Private - Asked by tylerinstitute - Updated 1 year ago
32 views11 repliesHow to align the X close icon of the Lightbox form Private - Asked by gaetanlaporte - Updated 1 year ago
287 views1 repliesChanging color scheme in form designer doesn't change anything to the form Asked by Jessica Arce - Updated 1 year ago
4 views1 repliesClosing account and getting a refund Private - Asked by ProjectMajor - Updated 1 year ago
263 views1 repliesHow to prevent closing lightbox form when clicked on the background (already removed the x at the top) Asked by jalbert19 - Updated 1 year ago
7 views1 repliesCan we send a link to a form by email? Private - Asked by autobackup - Updated 1 year ago
819 views8 repliesHow do I import a form from Adobe Forms Central? Asked by daniela burton - Updated 1 year ago
933 views10 repliesCan I import a form from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm? Asked by Melissa - Updated 1 year ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 › »