At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
2215 views8 repliesDo Jot forms work on mobile devices? Asked by samsales - Updated 5 years ago
1055 views1 repliesCan you change the Meta Element - elements and attributes? Asked by tkrug - Updated 5 years ago
1834 views5 repliescan the jot forms display on mobile phones Asked by onlineprintshop - Updated 5 years ago
1589 views16 repliesWhy does the format change when looking on a mobile device? Asked by centrafoods - Updated 3 years ago
1174 views1 repliesCan I create a form specifically tailored for viewing on mobile devices (i.e., iPhone, Droid)? Asked by jdrigby - Updated 5 years ago
1070 views1 repliesMobile Forms Asked by Scott Silverstine - Updated 5 years ago
2430 views6 repliesMobile forms Asked by cdelord - Updated 10 months ago
1589 views6 repliesIs there a smart phone friendly form? Asked by 2adorable - Updated 5 years ago
1239 views6 repliesPage Break Function Not Behaving Consistently Asked by markashton - Updated 5 years ago
8 views1 repliesGood way to take JotForm to mobile billing... Private - Asked by MiamiValleyMarketing - Updated 5 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »