Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
2173 views8 repliesDo Jot forms work on mobile devices? Asked by samsales - Updated 5 years ago
1023 views1 repliesCan you change the Meta Element - elements and attributes? Asked by tkrug - Updated 5 years ago
1803 views5 repliescan the jot forms display on mobile phones Asked by onlineprintshop - Updated 5 years ago
1562 views16 repliesWhy does the format change when looking on a mobile device? Asked by centrafoods - Updated 3 years ago
1152 views1 repliesCan I create a form specifically tailored for viewing on mobile devices (i.e., iPhone, Droid)? Asked by jdrigby - Updated 5 years ago
1038 views1 repliesMobile Forms Asked by Scott Silverstine - Updated 5 years ago
2354 views6 repliesMobile forms Asked by cdelord - Updated 9 months ago
1548 views6 repliesIs there a smart phone friendly form? Asked by 2adorable - Updated 4 years ago
1209 views6 repliesPage Break Function Not Behaving Consistently Asked by markashton - Updated 5 years ago
8 views1 repliesGood way to take JotForm to mobile billing... Private - Asked by MiamiValleyMarketing - Updated 5 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »