Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1100 views8 repliesHow can I control the position of a jotform when a website is viewed on a mobile phone? Asked by Kathryn - Updated 8 months ago
1480 views1 repliesI would like to create a booking form. Asked by Janice Johnny - Updated 4 years ago
1043 views1 repliesMobile Optimized Forms? Asked by Maigen Sawyer - Updated 4 years ago
1196 views4 repliesHide wishbox on mobile devices Asked by Marco - Updated 2 years ago
5264 views12 repliesFile Upload Tool can't be used on iPad Private - Asked by wangyunpeng - Updated 2 years ago
1392 views3 repliesMobile optimization Asked by mathquiz - Updated 4 years ago
1306 views8 repliesLightbox close tag Asked by DaveKnoll - Updated 2 years ago
1800 views6 repliesHave you thought about forms for mobile sites or responsive web design layouts? Asked by dcote - Updated 3 years ago
1084 views3 repliesHow to set up a field for UK mobile (cell) phone numbers? Asked by SERCHighland - Updated 4 years ago
962 views1 repliesDo you consider to create an app to apple store to store data on mobile devices and syncronize to jotform? Asked by jocielle - Updated 4 years ago
« ‹ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 › »