Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1902 views1 repliesHow can I create a newsletter submission? Asked by Jazzolo - Updated 5 years ago
1304 views2 repliesWhy does my Newsletter Archive form only partially works? Asked by - Updated 5 years ago
1165 views1 repliesAs I try to edit a form I keep getting "Start a new form / tutorial options" Asked by - Updated 5 years ago
1218 views1 repliesTrying to build a form similar to a newsletter Asked by openbook - Updated 5 years ago
1244 views1 repliesIs it possible to prohibit a specific e-mail address from submitting form? Asked by ppradmin - Updated 5 years ago
1239 views1 repliesFirefox/3.6.10 Loading error Asked by mechman - Updated 5 years ago
1556 views1 repliesCloned a form, edited and saved, but still get original form data on emails? Not edited form. Asked by kw1photog - Updated 5 years ago
1191 views1 repliesMy Mail to address was not requested? Asked by sholson - Updated 5 years ago
1227 views1 repliesCopying & Editing Forms Asked by saweidah - Updated 5 years ago
1018 views2 repliesis it possible to set up a seperate email address for a specific form Asked by pringle123 - Updated 5 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »