Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
799 views1 repliesHow do I, as a 3rd party developer, use your service? Asked by George Wardwell - Updated 4 years ago
13 views2 repliesPayment Question Private - Asked by AlamanceNC - Updated 4 years ago
1133 views3 repliesissue with required word count and submission Asked by careymanz - Updated 4 years ago
908 views1 repliesPlease downgrade our account from Professional to Premium Asked by ifasubmit - Updated 4 years ago
3 views1 repliesDowngrade Private - Asked by andyhaigh - Updated 4 years ago
1203 views12 repliesPagebreak issue: When I click next or back the whole webpage jumps down Asked by rateyournandos - Updated 4 years ago
854 views2 repliesEliminate country and state fields from address Asked by ITAGSAGE - Updated 4 years ago
1013 views1 repliesyour question prompts don't work_need info on Collapse From, Page Break, Print Form Asked by topspot - Updated 4 years ago
910 views1 repliesEducational pricing Asked by atcbentley - Updated 2 months ago
1027 views10 repliesDo you create forms Asked by Preston Ehrler - Updated 4 years ago
« ‹ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 › »