Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
2154 views3 repliesMicrosoft Office Live Website Asked by pammtx - Updated 11 months ago
1441 views6 repliesFeedback button on Office Live? Asked by billwww - Updated 5 years ago
1259 views1 repliesI am unable to get a form to run on my web site. It runs fine when plugged into a browser. Asked by TrickDog - Updated 5 years ago
22 views3 repliesFile Upload Private - Asked by aiohadmin - Updated 5 years ago
1230 views1 repliesI created two accounts, but can't log off one to get to the other. Help ASAP!!!! Asked by kericohen - Updated 5 years ago
968 views1 repliesReplacement Asked by Alana Buck - Updated 5 years ago
19 views2 repliesA form that ADDS up and totals Private - Asked by QDU - Updated 5 years ago
2332 views1 repliesIs there a way to have one form's submissions populate another form entirely? Asked by maintenance696 - Updated 5 years ago
16 views1 repliesmy contact form Private - Asked by pladera - Updated 5 years ago
889 views2 repliesI want to know why jot form doesn't have a cancel area on the site that can be found easily. Asked by Windrun - Updated 5 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »