Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
392 views2 repliesWhat happened to the payment report? Private - Asked by ronenmiz - Updated 4 years ago
2015 views1 repliesPayment Items Now Listed by Random Number? Asked by aeoeforms - Updated 6 years ago
1782 views4 repliesPayment data is null on the submissions page Asked by ronenmiz - Updated 6 years ago
2015 views1 repliesIs it possible to have 3 things done upon 1 click? Asked by newworldvolunteer - Updated 6 years ago
1803 views2 repliesPayment status is missing Asked by ronenmiz - Updated 6 years ago
1779 views1 repliesPayment field "required" not working? Asked by ronenmiz - Updated 6 years ago
1983 views2 repliesMore payment options with conditions Asked by furryball - Updated 6 years ago
1946 views8 repliesIs it possible to add a Paypal payment page style variable? Asked by cancure - Updated 3 years ago
1629 views1 repliesWhen using a payment plugin, can you support quantities? Asked by Goanna - Updated 6 years ago
1584 views1 repliesEmail alert for my payment form does not work. Asked by mingo404 - Updated 2 months ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »