At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
1539 views4 repliesCan a user print their form? Asked by jkantor - Updated 5 years ago
1229 views1 repliesIs there a best way to print my form? Asked by thedesert411 - Updated 5 years ago
1375 views1 replieshow can I print Asked by fctm2009 - Updated 5 years ago
5183 views12 repliesHide the Submit button? Asked by ggtchurch - Updated 5 years ago
1119 views1 repliesWhen printing a form with drop downs the drop down fields come out black. How do I stop this from happening? Asked by emlyn - Updated 5 years ago
4274 views10 repliesPrint problem with radio button questions on Windows 7 Internet Explorer Asked by andynowlen - Updated 4 years ago
976 views1 repliesWhere do I find the print button to put on my form? Asked by cehrstine - Updated 5 years ago
862 views1 replieswould like to print form while in submission edit view. Asked by langley - Updated 5 years ago
1258 views1 repliesPrint form in Facebook Asked by ilanamit - Updated 5 years ago
1433 views6 repliesTraduzione bottoni Asked by byone - Updated 5 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »