Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1470 views4 repliesCan a user print their form? Asked by jkantor - Updated 5 years ago
1166 views1 repliesIs there a best way to print my form? Asked by thedesert411 - Updated 5 years ago
1305 views1 replieshow can I print Asked by fctm2009 - Updated 5 years ago
5067 views12 repliesHide the Submit button? Asked by ggtchurch - Updated 5 years ago
1079 views1 repliesWhen printing a form with drop downs the drop down fields come out black. How do I stop this from happening? Asked by emlyn - Updated 5 years ago
4205 views10 repliesPrint problem with radio button questions on Windows 7 Internet Explorer Asked by andynowlen - Updated 4 years ago
936 views1 repliesWhere do I find the print button to put on my form? Asked by cehrstine - Updated 5 years ago
831 views1 replieswould like to print form while in submission edit view. Asked by langley - Updated 5 years ago
1199 views1 repliesPrint form in Facebook Asked by ilanamit - Updated 5 years ago
1365 views6 repliesTraduzione bottoni Asked by byone - Updated 5 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »