Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
106 views1 repliespayment account not created Private - Asked by karibuanimation - Updated 4 years ago
10 views1 repliesEmbedded Image in Form Problem Private - Asked by bdteam - Updated 5 years ago
1409 views10 repliesMy form looks right on Safari, FireFox, IE 8 and Chrome, but not on IE 7 Asked by rshane - Updated 5 years ago
816 views3 repliesMy form says "disabled". Asked by unshaken - Updated 5 years ago
944 views1 repliesMy Forms Aren't Printing Correctly After I Make Changes To Them! Asked by lisapiano3625 - Updated 5 years ago
773 views2 repliesI have intragated a postcode finder software into one of my forms Asked by shaunnaylor - Updated 5 years ago
19 views6 repliesproblem with the from & reply to fields of my confirmation email Private - Asked by the2peeps - Updated 5 years ago
3163 views14 repliesStack overflow line 225. Asked by Pawel - Updated 4 years ago
629 views1 repliesNever mind with my problem Asked by oiegrjlb - Updated 5 years ago
1895 views5 repliesFooter loading in middle of page in IE Asked by sharpcrayon - Updated 5 years ago
« ‹ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 › »