Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1087 views1 repliesCan I put more than one email in the recipient box for notifications? Asked by bkriley - Updated 5 years ago
1390 views1 repliesCan I send a JotForm via email? Asked by Merk - Updated 5 years ago
1155 views1 replies"From" client on form Asked by Randisfitness - Updated 5 years ago
2147 views1 repliesRefer web site to friend Asked by PatMarchand - Updated 5 years ago
1117 views1 repliesContact form entries not received Asked by SteveRedman - Updated 5 years ago
1163 views5 repliesSubmissions being sent to wrong email address. Asked by cotswoldschool - Updated 3 years ago
700 views1 repliesHow do I create two recipient email address? Asked by campcolumba - Updated 5 years ago
1002 views1 repliesMy jot forms are still being sent to a email that I don't want them being sent to. I can't find it anywhere to delete. ?? Asked by campcolumba - Updated 5 years ago
853 views1 repliesCan form submissions be sent to more than one email address? Asked by pasquaj - Updated 5 years ago
1195 views5 repliesSend Form by Email Asked by jasonkugler - Updated 4 years ago
« ‹ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 › »