Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1784 views4 repliesTrouble forwarding recipient email to an AOL account Asked by annettedusa - Updated 4 years ago
720 views1 repliesOne form on multiple pages Asked by ronsowewonso - Updated 4 years ago
785 views1 repliesCan I designate multiple form recipients? Asked by comfortzones - Updated 4 years ago
6 views3 repliesauto-responder email not working Private - Asked by flexitolusa - Updated 4 years ago
1074 views3 repliesBespoke second recipient for email autoresponder Asked by FMPHSE - Updated 4 years ago
681 views3 repliesI received this message fro Paypal... what seems to be the matter? Asked by salimdeen - Updated 4 years ago
807 views1 replieshow to i change the contact form email recipient Asked by subdub - Updated 4 years ago
22 views3 repliesMy Paypal account was charged twice for the subscription Private - Asked by sublettoday - Updated 4 years ago
569 views3 repliesHow do I change recipient emails? Asked by KASDC - Updated 4 years ago
42 views5 repliesCan I hide unused fields in the recipient email. Private - Asked by onepoint - Updated 4 years ago
« ‹ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 › »