Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1318 views3 repliesRecipient Emails Asked by rightmindmedia - Updated 5 years ago
1303 views1 repliesCan form be used on multiple sites but change recipient email only? Asked by mamestar - Updated 5 years ago
1545 views2 repliesI already paid payment , why my account still show upgrade or reset? Asked by sublettoday - Updated 5 years ago
2123 views8 repliesadd a second recipient email Asked by cpk - Updated 4 years ago
921 views4 repliesAutoresponder not working Asked by elle_steiner - Updated 5 years ago
668 views5 repliesCan I have two emails listed for recipient emals? Asked by sracette - Updated 5 years ago
1055 views1 repliesHow to setup an autoresponder for my form? Asked by Daniel - Updated 5 years ago
879 views2 repliesIs there a way that I can create an "Invite a friend" to an event or meeting? Asked by teammrcc - Updated 5 months ago
880 views1 repliesCan I have the form submitted to more than one email address? Asked by MIKEZ27 - Updated 5 years ago
553 views2 replieshow do you add additional emails to the recipient. Asked by mwongwongm - Updated 4 years ago
« ‹ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 › »