Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1271 views2 repliesProblem with our comment form Asked by Trevor - Updated 4 years ago
23 views6 repliesForm sent through JotForm email....notification? Private - Asked by Sladestyle - Updated 4 years ago
13 views5 repliesnot delivered Private - Asked by cheryl01music - Updated 4 years ago
1623 views1 repliesCan Contact Forms Be Set-up where emails go to more than one recipient? Asked by expressionsofchanel - Updated 4 years ago
830 views1 repliesCan I have an e-mail confirmation sent to the person that submits the form? Asked by pixicated - Updated 4 years ago
2527 views1 repliesI followed your instructions for having multiple (3 in my case) e-mail Asked by gestler - Updated 4 years ago
1063 views5 repliesEmailing Multiple Recipients Asked by 0tch0 - Updated 4 years ago
1006 views1 repliesNo Subject Asked by fleffers - Updated 4 years ago
751 views1 repliesCreate a message and send an email to a person selected from a dropdown list Asked by Wince - Updated 4 years ago
1107 views3 repliesCan my form have multiple e-mail recipients? Asked by Moised - Updated 4 years ago
« ‹ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 › »