Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
1964 views3 repliesI have been a premium user for many years now, why is my account type saying that I am free now? Asked by thornwebdesigns - Updated 5 years ago
549 views1 repliesBroken form which contained a link Private - Asked by kl.vanw - Updated 4 years ago
574 views4 repliesreceiving emails from myself Private - Asked by kl.vanw - Updated 4 years ago
775 views4 repliesText Emails have Changed from Text to Html Private - Asked by accunav - Updated 4 years ago
945 views11 repliesIs it possible to bring back the Private - Asked by accunav - Updated 4 years ago
345 views1 repliesResolved Issues Request Private - Asked by music204 - Updated 4 years ago
637 views2 repliesV2 - Text emails have extraneous html at start Private - Asked by accunav - Updated 4 years ago
495 views1 repliesHow do I specify a time frame for submission reports? Private - Asked by thefutureschannel - Updated 4 years ago
1267 views1 repliesMailing Address format Asked by christianw13 - Updated 5 years ago
1118 views7 repliesFrench language under fields Asked by harybeau - Updated 4 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »