Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
693 views5 repliesHow do i apply the SSL security to a form? Asked by jasontdunn - Updated 4 years ago
19 views0 repliessecurity alert bug on https://www.jotform.com appears on IE browsers Private - Asked by liyam - Updated 4 years ago
2215 views2 repliesNeed to embed a SSL form on a non-SSL secured website. Will the form still be secured though? Asked by benklempner - Updated 4 years ago
809 views1 repliespricing and submission/SSL Asked by ketu - Updated 4 years ago
1604 views1 replieswhat is the diffrence between SSL secure submissions, recieve payments and Monthly submissions? Asked by Rifqi - Updated 4 years ago
861 views1 repliesHow to delete SSL submissions ? Asked by jujucz - Updated 4 years ago
919 views3 repliesssl form Asked by nexcelcompliance - Updated 4 years ago
576 views1 repliesI need to secure a form, how do I do this? Asked by ccolter - Updated 4 years ago
1007 views1 repliesOver Quota Notification Asked by oldtoad - Updated 4 years ago
1906 views10 repliesSSL - Secured Form - Email? Safety Safety.... Asked by bbbadvert - Updated 4 years ago
« ‹ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 › »