Here at JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, than there could be more users who may be wondering that same thing. That is why many of our support threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a form to your Facebook page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
2041 views21 repliesChanging the submit button's target Asked by Abbott1 - Updated 3 years ago
1139 views3 repliesI am having a problem with links within a form. Asked by evideopr - Updated 4 years ago
1457 views4 repliesform in iframe... Asked by HCdownloadshop - Updated 4 years ago
1369 views2 repliesForm is held in a frame, but thank you page displays in whole browser window Asked by skchase - Updated 4 years ago
1742 views4 repliesMissing submit button/nothing happens Asked by wacko50 - Updated 4 years ago
681 views1 repliesForm Used In Phishing Scam Asked by Andrew - Updated 4 years ago
1841 views2 repliesI agree to Terms and Conditions - html keeps disappearing Asked by - Updated 4 years ago
846 views1 repliesGuide to http vs https? Asked by Valerie Cleary - Updated 4 years ago
1858 views15 repliesTarget _self Asked by commanag - Updated 4 years ago
11 views0 repliesGet your app reviewed in Techieapps.com Private - Asked by John - Updated 4 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »