Browse Article by Topicsiframe code iframe iframe form
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App) - Deprecated
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- Form not available
- Help my submit button is gone! Form iframe height issue.
- The camera widget is faulty.
- How do I remove a large empty space from my form?
- How can I autoload the lightbox from within my 'Welcome' tab, on my Facebook fan page?
- How can I create 'competition/giveaway' forms such as www.rafflecopter.com?
- The embedded code I previously used on my website no longer works and I tried using the iframe code but nothing works.
- Request: The capability to translate the "Hint Example" text when using Multi-language forms
- Form Displaying twice While Embedded on Webpage
- My forms are not showing in my Weebly site.
Getting the Form iFrame CodeLast Update: October 7, 2013
iFrames are used commonly on embedding 3rd party services to your web page. Social sharing buttons, various widgets, and most of the stuff out there is added with an iFrame code.
Don't know the difference between embed codes? Check out here.
Copy the iFrame Code correctly and pretty much nothing can break the form on your page. Since your form is called inside an iFrame it does not conflict with anything on your page.
To get the iframe code, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Embed Form in the top toolbar
3. Select iFrame in the Embed Form Wizard
4. Copy the provided codes
Note when using the iFrame version: Every time you change your form, you must update the form code on your site. This is because the height of the form needs to be hard-coded. If the form size changes, the iFrame height will need to be updated.
Tell us how'd you do? Please share your thoughts & suggestions in the comments section below.