Browse Article by Topicsiframe code iframe iframe form
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- iFrame code without the use of script
- I changed form to "Responsive" but the field "Time" is still split into 3 lines in mobile devices.
- Submit button not showing properly in mobile devices
- Unable to embed secure form on a web page
- The form importer from Adobe FormsCentral doesn't seem to work for my forms...?
- Need Adjustments on Desktop & Mobile Looks of Final Area of Form
- Problem embedding jotform into website
- My jotform is not available 50% of the time
- My form do not show up in Godaddy website.
- Entry Fields not working on iOS Safari Browser
Getting the Form iFrame CodeLast Update: January 6, 2015
iFrames are used commonly on embedding 3rd party services to your web page. Social sharing buttons, various widgets, and most of the stuff out there is added with an iFrame code.
Don't know the difference between embed codes? Check out here.
Copy the iFrame Code correctly and pretty much nothing can break the form on your page. Since your form is called inside an iFrame it does not conflict with anything on your page.
To get the iframe code, please follow these steps:
1. Click Embed Form in the top toolbar
2. Select iFrame in the Embed Form Wizard
3. Copy the provided codes
Note when using the iFrame version: Every time you change your form, you must update the form code on your site. This is because the height of the form needs to be hard-coded. If the form size changes, the iFrameheight will need to be updated.
You can adjust the Iframe height directly on the Iframe code, as indicated below, to match the new height of your form:
Tell us how'd you do? Please share your thoughts & suggestions in the comments section below.