Browse Article by Topicsiframe code iframe iframe form
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- Iframe is not displayed when it should be based on set conditions
- Can't embed iframe into my form anymmore
- Form is not showing properly in mobile
- My form is not showing entirely on shopify
- Embedded form is now shown in safari and chrome browsers
- I am getting Form engine failed - #8j1h17f1 when trying to access the iframe embed or the link to my form.
- Embedded form no longer updating after making changes.
- Problem when embedding source code to website
- Follow-up on previous loading speed question
- How can I get the embedded JotForm in Wordpress.org to act responsive?
Getting the Form iFrame CodeLast Update: October 21, 2015
iFrames are used commonly on embedding 3rd party services to your web page. Social sharing buttons, various widgets, and most of the stuff out there is added with an iFrame code.
Don't know the difference between embed codes? Check out here.
Copy the iFrame Code correctly and pretty much nothing can break the form on your page. Since your form is called inside an iFrame it does not conflict with anything on your page.
To get the iframe code, please follow these steps:
1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar
2. Click the "Embed" option
3. Select the "iFrame" from the Embed Options
3. Click the "Copy Code" button to copy the iframe codes
Tell us how'd you do? Please share your thoughts & suggestions in the comments section below.