Browse Article by Topicsiframe code iframe iframe form
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- My form is not showing up on my website
- Transaction refused because of an invalid argument error
- Form is not responsive when iFrame embed is used
- I am getting a "this connection is untrusted" message on my iframe form
- What embed code to use for ipad
- How can I get my form to properly display on a mobile device?
- 2 different iframes showing the same jotform
- Need to Hide Submit, but Show Values on One Page
- Xara Designer: Issues with responsive form on mobile
- How can I get my thank you page to be another page on my site instead of the top bar linking it to jot form?
Getting the Form iFrame CodeLast Update: July 5, 2014
iFrames are used commonly on embedding 3rd party services to your web page. Social sharing buttons, various widgets, and most of the stuff out there is added with an iFrame code.
Don't know the difference between embed codes? Check out here.
Copy the iFrame Code correctly and pretty much nothing can break the form on your page. Since your form is called inside an iFrame it does not conflict with anything on your page.
To get the iframe code, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Embed Form in the top toolbar
3. Select iFrame in the Embed Form Wizard
4. Copy the provided codes
Note when using the iFrame version: Every time you change your form, you must update the form code on your site. This is because the height of the form needs to be hard-coded. If the form size changes, the iFrameheight will need to be updated.
You can adjust the Iframe height directly on the Iframe code, as indicated below, to match the new height of your form:
Tell us how'd you do? Please share your thoughts & suggestions in the comments section below.