Browse Article by Topicsiframe code iframe iframe form iframe embed embed code
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- Wix embedded form is not submitting or redirecting to PayPal
- Prefill hidden fields in iFrame embedded form
- I would like to embed one form onto another form
- How can I embed one form onto another form?
- iFrame embed (widget) not showing up in reports
- iFrame Embed Widget content is blank
- Is it possible to combine multiple form surveys into one form?
- Forms will not send
- Embedded iFrame form not submitting
- Embedded form is cut off
Getting the Form iFrame CodeLast Update: April 4, 2016
iFrames are used commonly on embedding 3rd party services to your web page. Social sharing buttons, various widgets, and most of the stuff out there is added with an iFrame code.
Don't know the difference between embed codes? Check out here.
Copy the iFrame Code correctly and pretty much nothing can break the form on your page. Since your form is called inside an iFrame it does not conflict with anything on your page.
To get the iframe code, please follow these steps:
1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar
2. Click the "Embed" option
3. Select the "iFrame" from the Embed Options
3. Click the "Copy Code" button to copy the iframe codes
Tell us how'd you do? Please share your thoughts & suggestions in the comments section below.