Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- Can I create printable forms with JotForm?
- How do I set up a notification email?
- When I print out my applicants form, not all the textarea prints out
- When I print out my applicants form, not all the text prints out
- When my submissions are received there are two required questions that are not appearing, how do I get these to show up in the email?
- conditional formatting not working
- How to skip empty fields when printing?
- Help my submit button is gone! Form iframe height issue.
- My submit button is not on my website....
Print Button on FormsLast Update: October 19, 2013
Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. On Form Builder:
1. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form,
2. Click on "Print Button" icon on the toolbar.