Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- How can I print a full signed contract?
- Problems with Submit, Clear Form and Print Buttons not aligning
- Submissions page printed as black text on a black background
- one of my forms is printed and at the end I ask for a date and signature. I want to be able to print out the whole form. How do I do this?
- I changed my email about 3 months ago and want to get the forms sent to my old and new defunct email address
- Print Form not able to print all the form pages
- Is your form support RTL?
- When a client signs a document I created, it comes back with the signature but it doesn't include the text I have included on the form which describes
- CUSTOMER/SELLER INTERGRATION
- How do I print out the consent forms my clients are signing?
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!