Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
- How to print a form exactly as it is when viewed, but with the user entered data?
Related Forum Questions
- Returned Thank You emails
- How can I print out a visual representation of the Matrix in the survey?
- Changes will not save
- Chrome isn't working for editing, submissions or using the forum
- How Can I Use the Form on WordPress with 3rd Party Database?
- print blank form as pdf document for manual use
- Form is not mobile friendly
- How to add page breaks while printing
- When do you lot update your images to match the new changes you've made
- cannot remove field labels with CSS
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!