Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- Request for the addition of a favorite widgets sidebar for quick access to them in the Form Editor
- Can I create a non-submissible form?
- No question just a compliment
- How can I display Print Form button on my jotforms?
- How do I customize what is on a printed form vs. online form
- Question about GPS Location
- When I go to print a form, the answers don't fully show up
- When I print my form it has 'Job Skills & Training' written at the top, how can I change this page title?
- adjust form width not reflecting options within form builder
- How can I remove a theme that I applied to my form?
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!