Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a form builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear Form and Print Form Button Text?
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- WHY does the form look utterly different in different previews when I've not changed anything?
- EPOS Receipt - Need printout of submission for receipt printer
- Converting a PDF form to an online form using the Form Builder
- Form I created didn't save
- How to provide a file to users for them to sign it and then they can send it again to me?
- My forms are not available.
- Is there a way to print a FULL signed contract?
- Service agreement box does not print properly in the form email
- How can I add PDF's to my form as an attachment for others to download so they can print them out?
- Formatting question for date and text submissions
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!