Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
- How to print a form exactly as it is when viewed, but with the user entered data?
Related Forum Questions
- Edit form button on Submissions page
- how do you add a print button to your form?
- I need to pull up my form with what my client filled out and print it.
- How to change the email notification of a template ?
- Responses missing from Form Analytics
- Form Collapse won't open in design mode. You need to delete it to see your full form in Designer.
- How to get the uploaded file
- Submissions are sent to what email address?
- PDF Format has changed
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!