Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- Is it possible to create a submission limit in a form?
- Working with JotForm Builder folders and archive: The drag/drop not working
- New Form Designer: issues with jotform layout
- I am having problems printing my JotForms and I need a solution.
- Is it possible to send a completed secure form directly to mulitply email.
- I created a form, but the PDF doesn't show the text from the form
- Empty Post
- How to print a form
- Can I create a print only form
- Removing Default Headers / Names of Forms
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!