Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- making jotform form elements look like bootstrap
- How to add print button to my jotform?
- Your form builder was bundled with Xara Web Designer 10. However
- how do I attach a file to print
- How do I remove the Shipping Address map?
- Is there a way to print the pdf for only NEW submissions
- I would like to have a print button but NOT a submit button...How
- printable view of edit version of form on website has phantom page break (not seen in preview)
- Where do I inject this CSS code?
- How to ensure that the published submission view is the latest fully populated version
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!