Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- Layout Of E-Mail Now Fills 27 Pages
- How can I print a form I have created?
- Can I create a form to print as a name badge on submission?
- Printing with Notifier PDF email and Page Breaks,
- We aren´t able to print our forms, unsere Anfragen können wir nicht ausdrucken
- help with printing error
- how can I print a concise copy of my jotforms?
- how can i print out my respond form?
- Print Preview Fail on Submissions Page
- Having issues with saving submissions
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!