Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
- How to print a form exactly as it is when viewed, but with the user entered data?
Related Forum Questions
- save / continue form - main form is blank?
- How to print all of the submitted data?
- How do I get a .pdf of the submitted form to look more like the original form?
- How to include text on forms on submissions page.
- How to print response to pdf to look like original form with responses?
- Printing out completed form is not complete
- How do you set up pages when printing forms.
- Upload images from computer to use in CSS-HTML of forms?
- Email Receipt of Order
- Can I create a fillable online form that the user can print?
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!