Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
- How to print a form exactly as it is when viewed, but with the user entered data?
Related Forum Questions
- Creating a form builder within our application
- Fillable PDF Form: Design not the same with the online form
- Create text box
- submit / print buttons do not show up in chrome browser ... want to embed form. buttons appear in explorer and firefox
- very specific features for a client
- How do I make changes permanent for my text area?
- Get the full copy of the contract in the form
- print form
- Create Membership Subscriptions for multiple fitness categories - Unable to customize product widget to reflect subscription options
- How to print the submission data in one page?
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!