Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- Having issues with saving submissions
- Hey I like your free service it works better....
- 2 items need help with
- Not sure why I cannot print my submission today--just getting a message that loading failed
- Upgrade to Premium Service
- Can I pay to keep my form submitted form to look like the created form?
- Is there a option for printing a form?
- Print Preview Fail
- How can I change recipient e-mail address for my form
- Hide "back" button
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!