Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- Ability to use our own form?Be
- How do I change the width/size of label for radio or drop down menu items
- Going back in IE will not load form but keeps saying
- When I click on the print icon, the dialog box will not allow to print.
- Difficulty posting a reply in the forum and 'Post Answer' button keeps saying "Please wait".
- I can't work out how to print my form! Please help asap!
- FORMULARIO CONTRATO
- Form over quota message
- Button ( back, next, clear, print ) but no skip to last...
- I'm trying to print a completed JotForm
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!