Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear Form and Print Form Button Text?
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- Getting "This site can't be reached" message when trying to load a JotForm.
- Why field is showing in editor but not in preview?
- Can I save my forms as a pdf, print and use 'manually' or 'offline'?
- Can I get a form collapse question to print only when opened
- Need help selecting a form
- Can you print out the form you have created?
- Can you print out the form?
- Submit button cut off in embedded form
- How to show the header and footer in all the pages of PDF printed submission?
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!