Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- Showing "hidden" information when printing the jotform
- How can I get all of the text from my form to show on my submissions?
- Creating an area for our use only
- Is there a way we can add remark / customize the status for each submission?
- Email Alerts: Not receiving notification
- Add Print Button in Form
- Import a external form created with a 3rd party Form Builder Software into JotForm
- Print Preview Fails
- Where is the new Form Builder?
- HOW CAN I PRINT MY FORM?
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!