Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
- How to print a form exactly as it is when viewed, but with the user entered data?
Related Forum Questions
- Is there a way to print without having the web address printed at the bottom?
- print to pdf
- why doesn't smooth signature box print
- Do I need to embed the form to our website for people to fill up?
- Still struggling with the page break code
- Where Can I Find a Signature Field to Place in My Form?
- submit and print
- Can I download and save my form onto my computer so that I can print blank forms?
- Page Break button formatting.
- Access denied error is shown when trying to download one of the files
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!