Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- Removing Default Headers / Names of Forms
- Certain feature on form builder not working
- Source Code embedded jotform shows differently than in preview
- How to remove headers and footers added when printing jotform
- Print button not working firefox-32.03, IE-11 and safari-5.1.7
- Error trying to download attachment from form.
- Unable to upload large files more than 300mb to dropbox
- I have created a form and would like to have it saved and capabale to have reopened to make changes and save again
- Can you print out hard copies of forms you create
- Various feature questions
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!