Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- How can I create a Return Merchandise Authorization Form
- e-Signature block doesn't appear in the generated PDF or Printed file format of a submission
- I wish to make my form fit an A4 page size once printed
- Can I upload my existing form.
- Can you print form answers in the format of the form?
- Invalid form Url - Want to print form with submission information
- How to print the form and generate a report of submitted data?
- Which information is included with the email notification for the Fillable .pdf form?
- How do I make my headers show when exporting PDF from Submissions Panel?
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!