Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
- How to print a form exactly as it is when viewed, but with the user entered data?
Related Forum Questions
- Unable to make changes to form while inside of Form Builder
- How do I increase the width of labels to maximize the use of white space on the webpage and when printed?
- How to add blank signature field on downloaded PDF copy of submissions
- Is there a way to print ALL the submissions AT ONCE without opening each one up and hitting print
- Multiple drop down menus that add prices
- My electronic signature is not coming on correctly on my form
- Can I set a field to display a minimum amount
- Form to email to salesforce integration
- How do I format the pages of the form, so when the customers choose to print they can better align the pages?
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!