Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- How do I add a print button to a form
- Jotform cover logo is automatically added on top of the form when loading it to the form designer
- JotForm logo appears automatically at the form header!
- The "Form Builder" suddenly stopped working!
- Unable to print submission for Robin Stewart - United Friends of Highgate
- Applying responsive CSS codes to another jotform
- Not being able to see all the fields of my submitted form when I print it
- What is a Compound Field
- Does your Contact Us Form work well on mobile devices?
- Mobile form misaligned
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!