Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- Submitting powerpoint files
- How can I print this entire form
- How can I print out entire form
- how do i create and print out a report
- I'm still having a form partially filled out when I embed it
- Can I print a PDF of a submission that includes original/explanatory text?
- Blank page after form submission
- Sending emails to those filling out the form
- How can I include the pictures and text that are in my form in the submissions PDF file?
- Why is the program suddenly not working well for me?
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!