Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- Need a variant to terms and conditions
- Problem when you quickly drag and drop multiple tools in the form builder
- Can customers create a pdf-File from the form after filling the form?
- Looking for a web to print program.
- can you help me again with another form (make look better)
- language drop down in chrome issue
- How can I create an editable PDF in JotForm
- [Bug on Firefox] Printing with print button crashing on Firefox
- Print outs question
- Print question
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!