Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- Not receiving email alert notifications
- Am I able to print out form before I have embedded onto website?
- Are there any updates on the functionality of the print button on the Thank You Page
- Question on NetworkSolutions Form Builder
- 1) How do I include the content of my large text box in the Jotform response? and 2) How do my clients 'Save' a copy of the form instead of printing
- Recipient e-mail
- Why are some of my customers getting "malicious site" warning when attempting to open a jotform?
- How can I print a full signed contract?
- Problems with Submit, Clear Form and Print Buttons not aligning
- Submissions page printed as black text on a black background
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!