Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a form builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear Form and Print Form Button Text?
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- How save and print my form
- How do I edit an existing form?
- How to print the completed order form as it appears in Jotform?
- form builder not responding
- Google map is showing in the submissions
- How can I make this form "cleaner" so it opens well in both ios/android and can print in less pages?
- How to hide empty fields on printed form?
- Webform for tenant application
- Is there a way to customize the PDF created by filling out a form?
- How can I print all my submissions in a list with all the details rather than each submission each?
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!