Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change Clear and Print Button Text
- Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions
- How to print a form exactly as it is when viewed, but with the user entered data?
Related Forum Questions
- How can I print an entire form with client's answers and signature?
- Theme Issues
- How do I add the "Print Form" button to a form but NOT include the "Submit Form" button?
- how do i change page formating on THANK YOU
- Printed data is not printed out in the same manner as the form looks
- Create Downloadable PDF Which is Formatted for US Letter
- I am trying to PDF a Response Submission, but my questions that have Choices, the choices are not showing up in the form?
- how I print the "Thak You" page with a button/link "Click here to Print"?
- I want to add a "Print Form" button without a "Submit" button - can I do this?
- how do i change formating on THANK YOU
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!