Browse Article by Topicsform builder print
- What's a form builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear Form and Print Form Button Text?
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- Lightbox: Opening on page load with no scrollbars.
- Is there any way I can integrate the fillable pdf into the form?
- Fixing a form to send to the correct person
- Uploaded file links missing
- Why does my form not always fit on the form builder?
- I am waiting for an answer on why the print button retains the clone form characteristics? How do I get rid of this?
- How to remove print button from Preview Before Submit widget?
- How can I have the old format of the form builder?
- e-signature wont show up after printing the form
- Show hidden forms on printed copy?
Print Button on FormsLast Update: December 29, 2013
Print button on a form would allow your form user to print and obtain a hard copy of the data they fill in into the form before clicking on the submit button. Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Questions, suggestions and feedbacks? Please let us know below!