Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- Can submissions be emailed to multiple recipients?
- Can I submit forms to 2 recipients
- Do you have telephone support?
- Email autoresponder to multiple people
- Send Newsletter To Multiple Recepients
- Multiple Email Recipients
- can more than one person receive notification emails of submissions?
- email notifications
- can i have the form sent to 2 email addresses
- How can I have a form sent to two emails at the same time?
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: October 14, 2013
So, you would like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses. The answer is very simple with JotForm. Simply enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is an example:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, user3.domain.com
How to Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
There's a limit of 10 recipients per notification. So, you'd need to create additional notifications (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.
The comma delimited method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see: How to send form in BCC