Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- Setting email notification to be sent to different people.
- How can I add multiple email recipients to receive filled in forms?
- Sending email notifications to multiple recipients or multiple email addresses
- Multiple recipients - cannot receive emails past the first address
- Emails not being received
- Multiple Email Recipients
- Sending email notifications to multiple recipients
- How do I get different forms to go to different email addresses?
- Adding two emails for same form
- How can I add more than one notifier that a form has been completed?
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: January 17, 2015
So, you would like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses. The answer is very simple with JotForm. Simply enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is an example:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, user3.domain.com
How to Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients:
1. Click on "Emails" icon from the tool bar
2. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
3. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
4. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
There's a limit of 10 recipients per notifiers and 2 for autoresponders. So, you'd need to create additional notifications (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.
The comma-delimited method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see: How to send form in BCC