Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- Setup one form to multiple email recipients
- Adding another recipients in the email notifications
- Auto e-mail problem
- How can I sent submission results to 2 email addresses
- Multiple email notification not working
- Sending the notification to multiple recipients
- How do I get a submitted form to be sent to more than one email address?
- I want to add additional emails to the Recipient Email field
- How can I send a copy of a submission to multiple recipients?
- How to configure email with multiple recipients
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: December 7, 2015
So, you would like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses. The answer is very simple with JotForm. Simply enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is an example:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, user3.domain.com
How to Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients:
1. Click the "Emails" button from the toolbar
2. Hover your mouse to the Notifier that you want to edit, click the "Pencil" icon
3. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
4. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
There's a limit of 10 recipients per notifiers and 2 for autoresponders. So, you'd need to create additional notifications (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.
The comma-delimited method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see: How to send form in BCC