Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- Creating an email recipient group
- Need to add people to our jotform emails
- Sending form email alerts to two different addresses
- Is still available the feature to add multiple recipients to one email notification?
- Email Notification to Multiple Recipients: Emails are not being sent when using more than one email address
- How can I turn off email notifications of submissions?
- Unable to change email recipients
- How do I add multiple recipients to an email notification
- Sending form to multiple email recipients
- Sending email notification to multiple recipients
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: May 13, 2016
If you'd like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses, follow these steps:
1. While on the form builder, click the Emails button from the toolbar
2. Place your mouse over the notification and click on EDIT button
3. Click the Recipients tab and enter the email address(es) in the Recipient Emails box.
Note: There's a limit of 10 recipients per notification and 2 for autoresponders. You need to create a new notification if you wish to send it to more than 10 emails.
Questions? Please let us know below!