Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- How to add more than one email address to recipient
- email to multiple recepients
- Can I add a different email address to send submissions?
- Is It Possible to Have a Notification Sent to Multiple Email Addresses Simultaneously?
- Send results to multiple recipients
- I have multiple email recipients and have checked the email addresses f
- How to test email notification for multiple recipients.
- Switching recipient emails on form
- Sending one autoresponder email to two different email addresses filled in the form
- Send form direct to asana and assign tasks to the recipient in the to: field
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: January 17, 2015
So, you would like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses. The answer is very simple with JotForm. Simply enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is an example:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, user3.domain.com
How to Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients:
1. Click on "Emails" icon from the tool bar
2. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
3. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
4. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
There's a limit of 10 recipients per notifiers and 2 for autoresponders. So, you'd need to create additional notifications (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.
The comma-delimited method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see: How to send form in BCC