Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- I need to change an email that a form submits to when filled out.
- Email alerts to send to a couple of thousands email
- email recipients
- How come my emails are not getting the notifications?
- How can I send my form to multiple emails?
- Why am I not receiving my email notifications?
- can I make new forms go to other e-mail addresses?
- How do I update the email recipients of the forms?
- Is it possible two send out two notifications?
- Multiple email recipients
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: August 17, 2014
So, you would like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses. The answer is very simple with JotForm. Simply enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is an example:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, user3.domain.com
How to Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
There's a limit of 10 recipients per notifiers and 2 for autoresponders. So, you'd need to create additional notifications (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.
The comma-delimited method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see: How to send form in BCC