Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- I want to add additional emails to the Recipient Email field
- How can I send a copy of a submission to multiple recipients?
- How to configure email with multiple recipients
- How do I assign email alerts to a specific email address other than the main email?
- Can I send form details to multiple email recipients?
- How can send a notification to multiple people when my form is submitted?
- How do I add additional email recipients?
- I need to remove a party from the email notifier list.
- Can form results be e-mailed to multiple addresses?
- Why do my email recipients have to log in to JotForm in order to execute a form?
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: January 17, 2015
So, you would like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses. The answer is very simple with JotForm. Simply enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is an example:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, user3.domain.com
How to Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients:
1. Click on "Emails" icon from the tool bar
2. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
3. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
4. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
There's a limit of 10 recipients per notifiers and 2 for autoresponders. So, you'd need to create additional notifications (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.
The comma-delimited method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see: How to send form in BCC