Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- How do I set up sending filled out registration forms to more than one email address
- Forms are not reaching email recipients
- submit - email recipients
- how do I ensure certain email recipients get all the details of the form entry once iti is submitted, including the customer email address in the form
- directing forms to the correct email recipients
- How can I add another person to the Email Notifications?
- Can submissions be emailed to multiple recipients?
- Can I submit forms to 2 recipients
- Do you have telephone support?
- Email autoresponder to multiple people
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: October 14, 2013
So, you would like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses. The answer is very simple with JotForm. Simply enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is an example:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, user3.domain.com
How to Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
There's a limit of 10 recipients per notification. So, you'd need to create additional notifications (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.
The comma delimited method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see: How to send form in BCC