Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- Email notifications: Adding another email address or recipient
- How to change/add multiple recipients of completed forms?
- Suggestion: Display a screentip on Email setup wizard to let the users know that multiple recipients can be seperated by comma
- Can I set up a funnel with multiple email recipients for my forms
- Email Notification Not Working Properly
- Can I have the form emailed to more than one email address?
- How do I add different email addresses to different individuals for one form
- Second emails not working
- How to send form to multiple recipients
- How do you add an additional email address for form complettion notification?
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: January 17, 2015
So, you would like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses. The answer is very simple with JotForm. Simply enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is an example:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, user3.domain.com
How to Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients:
1. Click on "Emails" icon from the tool bar
2. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
3. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
4. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
There's a limit of 10 recipients per notifiers and 2 for autoresponders. So, you'd need to create additional notifications (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.
The comma-delimited method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see: How to send form in BCC