Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- Is still available the feature to add multiple recipients to one email notification?
- Email Notification to Multiple Recipients: Emails are not being sent when using more than one email address
- How can I turn off email notifications of submissions?
- Unable to change email recipients
- How do I add multiple recipients to an email notification
- Sending form to multiple email recipients
- Sending email notification to multiple recipients
- Conditional email recipients
- Email recipients for forms
- Email notifications are not getting delivered
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: April 28, 2016
So, you would like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses. The answer is very simple with JotForm. Simply enter each email address in the recipient box.
How to Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients:
1. Click the Emails button from the toolbar
2. Place over your mouse to the notification that you want to edit then click the EDIT button
3. Click the Recipients tab and enter the email address(es) in the Recipient Emails box.
There's a limit of 10 recipients per notifiers and 2 for autoresponders. So, you'd need to create additional notifier (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.
This method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see: How to send form in BCC