Browse Article by Topicsmultiple recipients notification emails email recipients
Related Forum Questions
- How can i send form to multiple emails?
- Can I sent to multiple emails
- Is it possible to send email notifications to multiple recipients?
- How To Gain Access To Account?
- Configuring email notifications: Changing or adding recipients
- Do sub-users receive the emails received from the site as well?
- Sending email notifications to multiple email accounts
- Sending notifications to multiple recipients
- Can form submissions be sent to multiple e-mail addresses?
- Email notifications: Adding another email address or recipient
Send Notifications to Multiple RecipientsLast Update: January 17, 2015
So, you would like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses. The answer is very simple with JotForm. Simply enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is an example:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, user3.domain.com
How to Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients:
1. Click on "Emails" icon from the tool bar
2. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
3. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
4. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
There's a limit of 10 recipients per notifiers and 2 for autoresponders. So, you'd need to create additional notifications (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.
The comma-delimited method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see: How to send form in BCC