Browse Article by Topicsinject CSS custom CSS CSS
- Customize your Form using Custom CSS Codes
- How to Stylize Feedback/Lightbox Title?
- How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How To Have Two Column Payment Form
- How To Make Mobile Friendly Forms on JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- Why is the spacing and alignment different when the Custom CSS code is identical in both forms?
- Media Queries being ignored?
- Form resizes to mobile but image is cut off
- Custom CSS Code to provide more spacing between parts of a configurable list
- How Do I Arrange the Orderable List Widget's Items in Multiple Columns?
- How do I fix the messed up styling of my form's headers?
- How to change cell background color in email alert
- Unable to change my form with Form Designer
- Can't get form to look the way I want it
- How do I import an image for the upload button?
Customize your Form using Custom CSS CodesLast Update: April 15, 2015
First, you need to learn how to inject custom CSS on your form before you can start customizing your form using CSS codes below.
Setting Background Image to Your Form
You need to change the image's address.
**You might need to add this just in case, so the background image won't be covered up by the field background**