Browse Article by Topicsinject CSS custom CSS CSS
- Customize your Form using Custom CSS Codes
- How to Stylize Feedback/Lightbox Title?
- How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How To Have Two Column Payment Form
- How to Make Mobile Friendly Forms on JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- How to change the background of the radio button when it is selected?
- Change all form font using CSS
- How to line up fields in my form?
- How to add borders on total payment using CSS?
- I tried to replace the sample logo with my own and everything went white
- Help making the cat visible while using Sweet Dreams Theme
- Mobile version is suddenly skewed
- How to remove the dash and slash from the credit card section of payment tools?
- How can I adjust the positioning of a form so that it sits at the very top of the page?
- Submit button is not correctly positioned on form
Customize your Form using Custom CSS CodesLast Update: April 10, 2016
First, you need to learn how to inject custom CSS on your form before you can start customizing your form using CSS codes below.
Setting Background Image to Your Form
You need to change the image's address.
You might need to add this just in case, so the background image won't be covered up by the form background.