Browse Article by Topicsinject CSS custom CSS CSS
- Customize your Form using Custom CSS Codes
- How to Stylize Feedback/Lightbox Title?
- How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How To Have Two Column Payment Form
- How To Make Mobile Friendly Forms on JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- Display the Image Radio Button Widget options evenly across the width of the screen
- Change Select All Widget Label Text
- How to change the background color/image of the Like and Dislike widget
- How to Make Field's Width Smaller and Align Them Next to Each Other?
- How can I allow the user to add a year for an option?
- Locating the CSS error in Form Designer
- How do you change the arrow colors in the Image Slider app?
- How do we remove the white border around the form?
- Embed form > copy/paste source is being copied on 1 line
- Embed form (source copy/paste) puts all code on 1 line
Customize your Form using Custom CSS CodesLast Update: April 15, 2015
First, you need to learn how to inject custom CSS on your form before you can start customizing your form using CSS codes below.
Setting Background Image to Your Form
You need to change the image's address.
**You might need to add this just in case, so the background image won't be covered up by the field background**