Browse Article by Topicsinject CSS custom CSS CSS
- Customize your Form using Custom CSS Codes
- How to Stylize Feedback/Lightbox Title?
- How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How To Have Two Column Payment Form
- How To Make Mobile Friendly Forms on JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- How Do I Remove the Background from the Top of My Form?
- How to style form using CSS.
- Space in between results in checkbox field results
- Changing the textarea font size
- How can we remove custom CSS codes from our form?
- Removing the box shadow
- Problems with page break on printing
- Form Designer injecting theme css even if you do not change anything
- CSS code - urgent
- How to get rid of gray shadowy border around my form?
Customize your Form using Custom CSS CodesLast Update: April 15, 2015
First, you need to learn how to inject custom CSS on your form before you can start customizing your form using CSS codes below.
Setting Background Image to Your Form
You need to change the image's address.
**You might need to add this just in case, so the background image won't be covered up by the field background**