Browse Article by Topicsinject CSS custom CSS CSS
- Customize your Form using Custom CSS Codes
- How to Stylize Feedback/Lightbox Title?
- How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How To Have Two Column Payment Form
- How To Make Mobile Friendly Forms on JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- Unable to identify the field ID or field name
- Help with simple form edits
- How can I restyle the Sub-Header on my form?
- How do I make changes permanent for my text area?
- Adjusting widths of matrix tables
- Typed text is not shown in the field on a form
- How to align textboxes to each row of a Matrix?
- CSS Positioning Drop Down Field
- How can I set a constant matrix width throughout the form?
- How can I make the background transparent?
Customize your Form using Custom CSS CodesLast Update: April 15, 2015
First, you need to learn how to inject custom CSS on your form before you can start customizing your form using CSS codes below.
Setting Background Image to Your Form
You need to change the image's address.
**You might need to add this just in case, so the background image won't be covered up by the field background**