Browse Article by Topicsinject CSS custom CSS CSS
- Customize your Form using Custom CSS Codes
- How to Stylize Feedback/Lightbox Title?
- How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How To Have Two Column Payment Form
- How To Make Mobile Friendly Forms on JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- Adding CSS codes to style form
- Adjusting the dynamic dropdown width using custom CSS
- Need CSS for Configurable list widget to fit form's width
- Custom CSS tab for new Widget Wizard clears General Tab settings
- CSS code to decrease matrix columns width
- Change font/color of Ticker Widget
- Placing or positioning the back and submit button
- How Do I Resize My Form's Text Areas so That They Have the Same Width in All Browsers?
- Controlling hover text position using custom CSS
- CSS code is showing right in designer, but not in preview or when embedded
Customize your Form using Custom CSS CodesLast Update: April 15, 2015
First, you need to learn how to inject custom CSS on your form before you can start customizing your form using CSS codes below.
Setting Background Image to Your Form
You need to change the image's address.
**You might need to add this just in case, so the background image won't be covered up by the field background**