Browse Article by Topicsinject CSS custom CSS CSS
- Customize your Form using Custom CSS Codes
- How to Stylize Feedback/Lightbox Title?
- How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How To Have Two Column Payment Form
Related Forum Questions
- How can I change the appearance of the file upload field?
- After adding custom CSS the JotForm footer is above the form
- Form Embedded on Wix site not mobile responsive in iPhone 5s Safari browser
- How to edit CSS code so that nova.css file does not override it?
- My form is
- Styling Configurable List Widget
- How to stop the labels from wrapping so that they are presented in a single line?
- Custom CSS to make Scale tool look similar to Matrix field
- How to remove "true" next to the checkbox box?
- How can I reset css style to fix alignment?
Customize your Form using Custom CSS CodesLast Update: April 15, 2015
First, you need to learn how to inject custom CSS on your form before you can start customizing your form using CSS codes below.
Setting Background Image to Your Form
You need to change the image's address.
**You might need to add this just in case, so the background image won't be covered up by the field background**