Browse Article by Topicsinject CSS custom CSS CSS
- Customize your Form using Custom CSS Codes
- How to Stylize Feedback/Lightbox Title?
- How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How To Have Two Column Payment Form
- How To Make Mobile Friendly Forms on JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- How do I reduce the space around the form
- How to remove blue glow / border around spinner?
- Inject Custom CSS window is TOO SMALL!!!
- How do you reverse the order of the Print and Submit buttons and have them centered?
- How to apply custom CSS codes to forms.
- How to embed the iFrame code and set its height?
- We can change the degine by own css
- How to create my own theme and save it as a private?
- Can I please get help with fixing the overlapping fields on my embedded form?
- Add horizontal spaces between fields using Custom CSS.
Customize your Form using Custom CSS CodesLast Update: April 15, 2015
First, you need to learn how to inject custom CSS on your form before you can start customizing your form using CSS codes below.
Setting Background Image to Your Form
You need to change the image's address.
**You might need to add this just in case, so the background image won't be covered up by the field background**