Browse Article by Topicsorder form facebook facebook order form facebook page
- Adding Form to Facebook
- Adding Order Form to Facebook
- [Deprecated] Adding Form to Facebook ( Facebook Developer Method )
Related Forum Questions
- How does one enable secure download after form submission and payment [revisited]?
- My Submitt button won't work on my Facebook Page.
- Submissions and cost
- logging in
- how to solve this problem erorr number is (ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)
- My form has been disabled
- Authenticate Facebook page
- Your Email "Almost Reached 10 SSL Submissions"
- Where does facebook forms submissions go
- how can I set a form according to facebook like
Adding Order Form to FacebookLast Update: April 11, 2013
Do you need to collect orders from your Facebook page or want to make money out of it? Adding an order form to Facebook is the first step you need to take in order to make money out of your Facebook page. All you need to do is follow these simple steps, and you'll be getting orders in no time!
We assume you've set up your order form. If you haven't or want to learn how to set up an order form follow this guide first.
2. Go to "Setup & Embed" tab and click "Embed Form" button
4. Copy & paste code to your Facebook page within your Facebook iFrame app
How'd you do? Please share your thoughts, comments, issues in the comments section below.