Browse Article by Topicsconfirmation page confirmation tricks
Related Forum Questions
- Receiving funky text/warnings on confirmation page
- Confirmation page trick Edit link not working using www sub-domain
- How to make Edit link on a Confirmation Page to work on an external form
- Problem with Thank You URL
- Confirmation Page Sometimes Not Appearing After Form Submission
Confirmation Page TricksLast Update: April 30, 2012
Sometimes, especially in the case of long multi-page forms, you may want to provide users the opportunity to review their entries before submitting the form. Making a confirmation page is not an easy task but we provided you with some tricks to create confirmation pages.
- Select "Thank You Message" and click next
- In the "HTML source editor" paste the code from step 1 where it is shown
Check these steps in order to implement it to your form:
- Change the form ID where it states "formID=12345678901" in the code to what you
would have noted in Step 2.
- You will also need to change "http://www.example.com" in the code to the address
an actual "Thank You" page on your web site.
- Click anywhere inside the "Questions and Answers" table, hit (Ctrl+A) to select all of it and then (Ctrl+C) to copy it, close the notification window.
- Tags to display uploaded images are explained by Serkan (one of our developers) in this forum thread. (Incidentally, such tags don't work with multi-upload buttons.)
- An explanation of how the headers from the postal address were removed from the confirmation page of the sample form can be found here.