Browse Article by TopicsJotForm
- What's new in JotForm 3.0?
- Add a 'Contact Us' form in a BigCommerce page
- Add a form to a Jimdo page
- Understanding different form errors
- Adding a form to your Cargo site
- How to add forms to your Breezi website
- How to add forms to Joomla 2.5
- How to add forms to IMCreator
- How to Setup Webhook with JotForm
- Add forms to Piwigo
Related Forum Questions
- sharing a form
- Condition not updating field using the dateString option, on cloned form
- I forget My Username & Email for Login
- Iframe Embed widget is not showing the full embedded form
- Autosuspended account: Getting "Form not found" error
- What would be the price to subscribe for a couple of months
- I signed up and made a form but now my login credentials are gone
- How to make an ID for each submissions?
- Form is Disabled
- Forms and attachments not working
About UsLast Update: November 6, 2014
A Short History
We are a bootstrapped company. We have never received outside funding. We like keeping things small, independent and fun. Our team is mostly geography distributed. Our headquarters are located in San Francisco. We have a development team in Ankara, Turkey. Our 20-strong support team works remotely from many different locations of the globe. This means you will get help any time of the day or night within 1-2 hours.
In the early days, we developed website membership products and provided consulting services. Our products were successful to sustain us but they did not catch fire like JotForm did. Today our main focus is making JotForm an incredible product.
Today, JotForm has over 1,500,000 users. On a good day more than a thousand new users create accounts on JotForm. It makes us warm to know that people from 177 countries use JotForm. JotForm is also available in many languages.
We continuously improve our product and listen to our users. In response, our users love our product. We are very excited about the future.