1. Confirmation that the Personal Assistant is not the spouse, designated representative and, in some cases, the parent of the Consumer.
2. Completed enrollment application for the Personal Assistant
3. Two original and unexpired forms of government issued identification
4. Satisfactory I-9 verification
6. Health assessment that confirms the Personal Assistant is “is free from a health impairment which is of potential risk to the patient or which might interfere with the performance of his/her duties, including the habituation or addiction to depressants, stimulants, narcotics, alcohol or other drugs or substances which may alter the individual's behavior.”
7. A record of the following tests and examinations: (a) a certification of immunization against rubella; (b) certificate of immunization against measles for all individuals born on or after January 1, 1957; and (c) tuberculin skin test or Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved blood assay for the detection of latent tuberculosis infection.
*****It is the consumer’s responsibility to ensure that his or her Personal Assistant can satisfy and has satisfied the above criteria. A Personal Assistant will not be enrolled in Xincon Home Health Care Serivces’ CDPAP unless the above criteria are satisfied. Any work performed before a Personal Assistant is enrolled in the CDPAP are unauthorized hours and will not be paid by Xincon Home Health Care Services’ CDPAP. ******