- $65.00 Full membership for Civilian Police Trainers. Any Civilian Trainer must include a résumé and a list of trained dogs that have been placed with Law Enforcement Agencies. You must also provide a current criminal history upon joining or renewing if the applicant does not have a current DEA or ATF license (the license numbers for which are required below).
- $65.00 A great way to support NTPDA and receive discounts on NTPDA training seminars and events
LAW ENFORCEMENT MEMBERSHIP
- $50.00 Full Membership for any full time, individual Law Enforcement Officer who is part of a K-9 team or K-9 unit.
DEPARTMENTAL LAW ENFORCEMENT MEMBERSHIP
- This Membership is restricted to Law Enforcement Agencies. Full Membership for all departmental K-9 Officers. There are three sizes of memberships available: departments with 1-5 teams may join for $45.00 per member, 6-10 teams for $40.00 per member or 11+ teams for $35.00 per member. Please enclose an application for each Officer.
- All Law Enforcement Members are entitled to participate in K-9 Certification Trials, receive discounts on NTPDA seminars and events, and vote on issues put before the membership.