When accepted as a vendor, I agree…
1. To accept all liability for any damage caused by the operation of my booth, including the sale of all products or services occurring at such booth, and to indemnify and hold harmless the 307 Vendor CO-OP and Town of Bar Nunn and all sponsors, demand or liability arising out of such operation, sales or services and to defend the above from any such claim, demand or liability including all attorney fees and costs incurred.
2. To release the 307 Vendor CO-OP and Town of Bar Nunn and all sponsors from any claim, liability or damage that I may incur by reason of hail, wind, rain or other weather-related event, fire theft interruption of power, administrative or regulative action.
3. To comply with all the representations of this application/acceptance agreement and with all the conditions as outlined in any and all attached Vendor Regulations and Guidelines provided to me with this application/acceptance.
4. To assume full risk of any injury, property damage or loss which I may sustain as a result of my participation in any and all activities connected with or associated with my participation in the 307 Vendor CO-OP and Town of Bar Nunn event. Further I understand that I should carry my own insurance and that I display and/or store my products at my own risk.
5. I agree that all demonstrations and exhibits may be photographed for publicity purposes. I agree to pay all necessary fees set forth in this application, and I understand that if I leave the market early, I forfeit all fees.
6. I understand that the booth fee is non-refundable.