As members of the Vermont College of Fine Arts, we have a shared responsibility for our health and the protection of others. We seek a healthy campus to welcome faculty, staff, and students to campus for work and learning this Summer. As members of this community visiting and learning on campus, we ask that you read and confirm the health pledge with guidelines and expectations consistent with the State and CDC guidance.
- Stay home or in your dorm room and notify your Program Director if you have any signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Stay home or in your dorm room and notify your Program Director if you feel sick. Please work with your Program Director to determine what your remote participation could look like or if you should refrain from participation altogether based on your conditions
- VCFA requires all students, faculty, program guests, and staff working on campus to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19.
- Masks are required in all indoor settings, with the exception of when eating or drinking, when alone in a dorm room, and while in the dorm bathrooms for personal hygiene.
- If you are outdoors with others in groups and you are not masked, socially distance yourself.
- Continue to maintain good hygiene practices, handwashing, and sanitizing of high-touch surfaces.
As we welcome our community back to campus, basic health and well-being are of utmost importance. This pledge and the outlined guidance will remain a living document and may be revised to reflect State and CDC guidance.