2022-23 School Year Update
We are currently planning to run our typical programs physically at Teton Literacy Center or an offsite location. Teton Literacy Center Leadership Team will continue to closely monitor CDC protocols with the utmost concern for the safety of our volunteers, students, and staff.
- Masks are welcome, but not required. If you would feel more comfortable wearing a mask, we will continue to have masks available at TLC. If you would like your student to wear a mask we are happy to help facilitate that, please let us know!
- Due to unknown academic impact as well as staff constraints, it is unlikely that TLC will be offering virtual tutoring this academic year.
- Also note, that it is mandatory that all in-person volunteers are vaccinated against COVID-19.
Though we do plan to run our programs physically this academic year, please note that it is subject to change. Following are a few of the many factors that could impact our programs:
- State and/or local COVID-19 guidelines and ordinances. Teton County School District – we will strive to follow the decisions of TCSD. If at any point TCSD determines they will continue with their Virtual Learning Plan, TLC will likely resume virtual tutoring via zoom.
- A TLC student, staff member, or volunteer testing positive for COVID-19.
TLC staff illness may result in short or long-term cancellation of specific TLC programs that staff member is associated with.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.