Lawrenceville Lights is back!!
There are multiple ways for you to help:
1. Decorating Team- To fully decorate the main areas of the Campground, we need help! No decorating skills are needed. We just need people willing to help hang lights and run extension chords. We will meet on Sat Nov. 19th & Dec 3rd for workdays to begin decorating from 9am-4pm.
2. Cabin Decorating- We need groups or families to sign up to sponsor a cabin. You will decorate the back of the cabin (facing the road) with lights.
3. Specific Area Decorating - We need help with a few of our larger areas in the campground. We have some ideas in mind but are in need of people to help oversee their completion.
4. Decorations - We are in need of Christmas lights or exterior decorations you're no longer using as long as they are in working condition. We will not take fake Christmas trees or broken lights. We will also have an Amazon Wishlist up later.
5. Extension Cords- We are always in need of more extension cords! Please let us know if you have any you'd like to donate.
We would like all decorations done by end of the day Sun. December 4th.
*If you sign up to host a specific cabin or area please you can decorate any time between Nov. 12th - Dec. 4th. If decorating not on a "work day" you'll need to coordinate with Ryan & church staff to get the gate unlocked.
Lawrenceville Lights will run the nights of Dec. 8th, 9th, & 10th, as well as Dec. 15th, 16th, & 17th.