1. All payment are non-refundable and non-transferable upon successful registration.
2. You will receive an instant confirmation email upon successful registration. Please bring along the email on the day of the graduation dinner.
3. Surplus (if any) resulting from the Graduation Dinner Banquet will be used to cover administrative costs of other graduation activities or donate to charity(ies).
4. The Organising Committee reserves the right to cancel or postpone the activity in the event of insufficient participants, adverse weather conditions have occurred or typhoon signal No.8 or the black rainstorm signal is in effect after 9:00am on that day or other recommendations given by the Education Bureau. All payment received, after deducting all incurred expenses, will be refunded on a pro-rata basis. Thank you for your understanding.
5. Photos taken at the event will be published in PTA newsletter/website. If you DO NOT wish your and/or your family member(s)' photo(s) to be published, please contact your class representative in advance.
Should you have any queries, please contact your class representative.