FREE FOOD! FREE FUN! The Chippewa Falls YMCA's Y on the Fly program delivers a “Y without walls” programming experience directly to rural communities outside of the Y’s current service areas. Our mobile unit will deliver food, books, games, physical activity, and enrichment activities that are designed to encourage learning and inspire imagination. Families who attend will also have the opportunity for free take home meals provided in partnership with Feed My People Food Bank.
All programming will be held from 1:30 – 2:30 pm with free onsite snacks and take-home meals for all distributed from 2:30 – 3:00 pm.
- July 3 through August 25, 2023
- No programming on July 4th
- Mondays: Bloomer- 9th Ave Park (2701 9th Ave. Bloomer, WI 54727)
- Tuesdays: Cornell- Mill Yard Park (121 Park Rd. Cornell, WI 54732)
- Thursdays: Stanley- Maves Pavillion, Chapman Park (450 W 4th Ave. Stanley, WI 54768)
- Friday: Cadott (TBD)